Start the New Year in front of Mont Blanc, in a place to be reached on tiptoe …
Sunday, December 31
Participants meeting, near the municipal sport playground (link Google Maps) of Courmayeur,
with Aosta Valley Guides (01:30 PM).
Departure by bus to reach Planpincieux in Val Ferret.
With snowshoes on, the climb begins (expected 2.30 / 3:00 hour). After the plain part to Lavachey you’ll go up with the path in the wood with destination refuge.
Accommodation and other activities with mountain guides.
Dinner, and waiting for
midnight: chat, games and Tombola (bingo).
At the stroke of midnight, all outdoors, in the light of the torches, for the “cin cin” moment (cheers).
Monday, 1st January 2018
Hiking with snowshoes or other activities with the guides.
Lunch at the refuge at 02:00 PM.
Departure with the guides for the return to Planpincieux.
Individual participation fee:
- dormitory € 190.00
- private room 2/4 beds € 230.00
The price includes:
- Bus / Shuttle (2 times) from Entrèves to Planpincieux and back
- Assistance of guides for the duration of your stay
- the full board:
aperitif and dinner + overnight + breakfast and lunch the first of January, including drinks
- Poles (hiking or skiing)
- Waterproof boots or sneakers
- Appropriate clothing
Into the backpack:
- Gloves, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Water bottle
When booking (and after e-mail confirmation) a deposit of € 50.00 per person will be asked, to be made by bank transfer.
The rest of the fee will be paid in the refuge (cash or check only).
Bank details for the transfer:
Monte dei Paschi di Siena, sportello di Courmayeur,
Conto Corrente n°:
24 829,41 ORD
BBAN – O 01030 31560 000000082941
IBAN – IT 98 O 01030 31560 000000082941
BIC – PASCITM1AO3
It should be noted that:
- The program can pass off only if the security situation and weather permit (guides judgement).
- In case of cancellation and only for the reason mentioned above, the deposit will be returned (via bank transfer charges not included).
For more information or reservations: